Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Woke up too early in the Morning

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

OMFG! Its Holiday and I have nothing to do..
And I don't know why I was awake so early when I slept at 3am..
Something must be very wrong with my sleeping cycle..

And this holiday period, I am so freaking bored.. Like worm will grow into my brain already..
Just like the worms from the butterfly that infected the flowers..

Err.. The flowers are in my house garden but I don't really know their names..
Orkid..

Orkid??

Orkid again..

This is the calamansi fruits.. Butterfly infected the tree few months back.. One is dead while the other one can barely fruits.. Sobs..

Ixora.. Giant ones with huge leaves..

Pink rose..

I like this..

Some palms..

And some fruits.. Non-edible.. The leaves are infected tho..
Now, who say moth and butterfly are beautiful creatures??
Rawr!



0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP