Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Kampung House No More..

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The old torn-down house belongs to my grandmother ( mother's side)
Obviously this house is older than me.. But, one good thing is I grew up in the house too.. My mami and daddi left me there with koko to stay with ah ma when we are so little..

The house is about 40-50 years already?
Hmm.. Since 2002, my grandmother left the house and moved to my uncle's house which is in Bukit Mertajam..

So the house is deserted like for 8 years already.. Still strong, but covered with vines and god knows what mini jungle..

The reason I blog about the house is because, the land lord will claim back its land.. Yes, the little poor home will be demolised real soon.. Childhood memories..
They want to upgrade standard at Tg. Bunga kut?

The main door.. I have to break it the other day.. Lock too old already.. Cannot unlock.. We are supposed to clear the stuffs inside.. It was a scarytask i tell you.. Luckily there were no dead bodies thrown inside! HAHAHA..

Electric metre.. Stolen or the TNB fellas taken it away d?? Hah..

Left side of the view.. Like jungle..

Front view.. Aduh.. Look like hunted house..

The Right.. Some of the fruits trees are still alive.. Nutmeg, Mango and Starfruits..

The fan.. Not stolen.. Some thieves broke into the house and stole all the wires tho..

Some holes on the roof..

Toilet area.. Anyone dare to 'pang sai' there? Nyek Nyek..

Anyway.. There is a chinese temple behind the house la.. Don't need worry no ghost.. Only thieves..

HAHA..
Anyone live in a kampung house before?

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP