Blog Widget by LinkWithin

One Night..

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

After the tiring and deressing day of Friday, we went up to Batu Ferringhi at 12am..
5 of us stuffed in Jeff's car and then met up OBala @ Sunset..
Luckily they came to my house and rang the door bell earlier..
I fell asleep due to the tiring day.. HAHA!

It was nice to chill before final Practical Exams.. This week we will be totured with practical exams.. Err.. Wish me luck?

First, Sunset we shall go..

Recycled wax I stole from the table lamp.. Heh.. My light.. I know that the light is just ahead of me..

Yeang got us sisha.. Found out that it is better to take the hose looking pipe than the cObra's head.. The hose shaped pipe gives out more smoke.. Less filter kut?

Cheers for everyone!!

This is Yeang and his 5bucks burger.. We ordered 3.. The last 3?

What is he doing?

Tiger tower promotion.. Buy 1 bucket get nothing! HAHA :)

Im looking at the menu.. French fries for RM12? LOL..

The cObra is looking at someone's beer.. While Daniel is trying to open the bottle..

See.. Now they have candle light for a romantic atmosphere.. Too bad all of us are boys?
Later, Andrew came and we wanted to eat Tom Yam maggie.. The stall opposite Holiday Inn Hotel, junction to Uplands..

Sold out lah.. It was 2am then..

Went down to Tanjung Bunga for Wan Than Mee.. Uncle was so happy to see all of us..
Maybe I should make my brother open a stall beside him and sell Asam Laksa..
Since the one he cooked tastes so great..

Slurp!

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP