Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BORING (Part #2)

>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today is only the second day of my semester break!
Anyone who is in the same boat as me, let me tell you a story..

Let's do something for our environment..
Few weeks back, some of my friends suggested a way to save our environment. We are actually car pooling everytime we go to college.. BUT, instead of 4 people in one car, we thought of cycling to college.. Of course we must start very early in the morning or we will inhale the stupid carbon monoxide..

I told them it was a mad plan.. Since I tried cycling from my house to my beloved secondary school once.. It is not cool or a happy thing when your whole body sweats and you must concentrate on the traffic..

And they say they would give it a try.. So since they wanted to do it, maybe I should show some support lorr..
First thing first.. Get my (I think 10 years old ) mountain bike to do some service and repair..
I abandoned it when I have a bike in form 4..
Still in good conditions lahh.. Long time ago mountain bike don't have absorbers lorr.. Unless you buy the one with carbon fibre body which can be carried with only one finger..
Hehe..

Things to be done.. Get a new tyre for the back wheel.. Pancit d! o.O''

And grease the gears.. Rusty.. Actually we changed it once.. From 21 speed and decreased to I forget how much already.. Because the parts cheaper mah..

Before I continue my story, today which I thought will be sunny, suddenly rained so f* up
heavily..
Removed all the old torn stickers on the body, washed and later after blogging, I will polish the spokes..

It rained, so i have no mood to continue the service part.. Instead, I fix a motorcycle muffler on my bicycle.. Yeah, one day I will put some engine and carburetor on the front as suggested by Gareth.. One Day it shall move.. But for now,I have to drive it down to CCI in town to get it repair.. The shop in Pulau Tikus seems disappeared..

So, do you want to ride this baby?

AHA.. Better stick to the 'save the environment' plan lah..
Bicycle means use your leg and cycle.. Tht's why 'bi' is there..

For more updates, wait till the next post lah.. Spectrum URL will be all over it soon..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP