Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Nasi Lemak Liverpool, Penang

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Have u ever crave for nasi lemak so badly?
Yes, I do.. To have the best not really that spicy ones, I love the one at Batu Lanchang.. The 'kuah' is sweet tho..
The stall was introduced to me by my cousins years ago.. Then, the flower horn fish were still baby..
Now, the head is as big as the liverpool cafe business! HAHA..

Classic Nasi Lemak will be wrapped with banana leaves.. It gives and keep the smell of the fragrant rice..

Open it like opening your make-up box.. People still use make-up boxes? LOL!

Ikan Bilis.. Deep fried Anchovy?

The people I mix with.. The people who cook with me, serve with me, play with me and poke balls with me.. Err..

The stall is located opposite Lam Wah Ee hospital, under an apartment and the route to Jelutong, Mansion 2.. Left side okay?

She wanted to try too! But she did not finish a packet wor.. Why ah??
Wanted to eat duckie's cheese cake I think ;)

Later on, after bla bla bla.. I lazy to explain..
We went over to Paya Terubong to meet up someone.. HAHA.. On the way, we keep on talking about the 'haunted thing.'

Then we chilled at McD Paya Terubong.. I like the layout of the restaurant..
Saw many people studying in it too.. People nowadays study at night??

We went to meet Foo Tong.. This dude is going to be the best artist and designer in years to come.. I support you ;)

Later on we went back to net3 and meet up the gaming kaki.. Heng is back and we watched DRAMA in a cybercafe with him.. LOL!

Jam wanted to eat Wan Than Mee so we went to Tg Bunga to see uncle.. Sat there till 6am talking about our course and gossip about that idiot..

Slept for 2 hours then went up to BF to meet Bala for swimming..
What a day..


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP