Blog Widget by LinkWithin

APA MACAM?

>> Saturday, July 4, 2009

The last day of cooking in this semester as we are preparing for our final exams..
And talking about finals, I don't know why this shiet was given to us..

7/7/2009: 3 Finger foods, Galantine and Salad exams
9/7/2009: Pastry 2 exam ( French Cheesecake and Muffins)
: Progress test
10/7/2009: Set Lunch, Final production exams x 30pax

- 8th is free as 8 is scared of 9.. Get the joke?-

APA MACAM!!!? I think out of the 4 groups, only we have back-to-back exams lorr.. Sigh..

Paper exams will be starting on 20th..


OK, for buffet, we have to invite 40 people/guests.. Group A people must find 10 guests to help us (Group B) add up the total of 50pax! End up our lecturer got 12 customers for them..

So, we did not hit the target that today.. We managed to get total of 44 people to the buffet only..

Guess what? We got SCREWED? WTF! 6 ppl less only what? Last week they didn't even reach 40.. And nothing happened?
See..
Then, we got screwed because somebody so darn busy-body go report to our lecturer that a friend of mine ate together with our guest.. WTF?
Then, we got complained again.. Because, my friend gave a bowl of laksa to some outsiders..

Argh.. I don't want to continue saying this shit any longer.. Sigh!

So enjoy the foods.. We prepared them full-heartedly only some people don't realise..

Ai Chia's back.. So I forced her to come and support my group Buffet.. She brought along Seok Wei and Sher.. So sorry to trouble you again..

Darn stoopid uncle who only know how to look and ask stupid questions.. He don't even know how to skin honeydew and slice watermelon.. Terrible..

Inchi Kabin from OBala and Gareth..

Fish from Mozi and Fong..

Lamb from idk who.. I think it was from Miss Chuah?

Superb beef from Yogen.. The most potential solo-chef in action..

Spaghetti from YY.. I was supposed to help but end up didn't as someone ppk the bread making..

Daniel aka Jam Hiao (miang) prepared the fried rice!

Yes, someone ppk this section so I did the soft rolls all by myself..

Slurp!

Salad by Muz, Akthirah, Wendy Wang and Shah..

Action Kitchen staff.. The 2nd hottest Penang Asam Laksa! can be found in KDU.. YES KDU.. You did not hear me wrong.. Reese prepared the soup solo on Thursday assist Jeff the next day..

Laksa fruits and vege.. Ops, I forgot to take the laksa in a bowl.. Sorry folks..

The noodle.. Just incase u haven't seen Laksa Penang..

Oh My Honeydew pudding topped with canned fruits.. Jeff and Joo Teik cube them..

Banana and chocolate cake by Joo Teik and Wei Keat aka Cobra/Helmet/oo8?

3 layered cocktail jelly.. Strawberry, coconut and mango.. By Wei Keat and myself..

Cendol by me.. This one is different as it does not have shaved ice but replaced with coconut pudding..

The extra jelly and puddings that are poured into their mould and then platted when it is harden.. By me =) Cute right?


Fuyoh.. Stress please go away.. Argh.. Since i let everything out in my blog.. Im ready to be kicked ass..
Busy body want to go complain??


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP