Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ONE DAY TRIP!

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

My brother and I went down KL for shopping and to celebrate his birthday!
I wonder why my brother wanted to celebrate in KL? Hmm..
Early in the morning, I made some sandwich for breakfast.. Never start a trip with empty stomach during rainy days..

Started our journey at 10am.. Still raining so heavily..

Reached Penang bridge.. Still raining.. But traffic was okay!

Err..

Then we were stucked in the jam.. I tot it was a blocking BUT actually it was a massive accident..
10 cars from a team hamburgered themselves!! Then they cause 3 other cars knock the divider on the other side of the highway..
13 cars 1 accident.. Cool! Don't play play on rainy days..

After reaching KL, we turned into Damansara Mutiara and then asked the direction to KDU college.. One cute lady confidently told us that KDU is just opposite the road..
So we U-turned and then we reached Sekolah Menengah SRI KDU!

Managed to find Pencala Link/LDP highway and we shot to Ikea first for lunch.. It was 1pm +

Tham chiak dude..

Next, we continued our journey to Mid Valley City.. Went to Mid valley and then The Gardens..
AND we met a FERRARI! Drove right beside us!

Those are not mine.. Belongs to my Brother.. HAHA!

Later in the afternoon, we headed back! Look for the IPOH word on the signboard and then we chau from KL.. Sunset, very calm scenery..

I drove home under darkness and downpour!!
Bwahaha..


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP