Blog Widget by LinkWithin

X'mas Eve we don't fight RELA :)

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Spent my Christmas Eve with my bunch of friends I used to hang out with.. It was packed like sardines in Sunset Bistro and luckily we got a sit right before the countdown!
I love the night where all party people do the usual thing which is party and chill at the beach.. Who don't love this, even Singkapoh kiasus have cafe del mar.. It was a fantastic night to me till a stupid photographer with his speedlight or the flash was pointed up and he snap the pic of an ugly toot-toot-toot girl.. Lame sekali! Eye pain caused by the flash, eyesore caused by the 'model.' But anyway, we faster ignored him, his stupidity and continue partying with the crowd..


People wear bunny and reindeer horn we wear ribbon! Gay Gay also must go..


house wine anyone?


Monster, tukau and face problem lala..


Bottle caps in a wine glass..


Macam Heineken fever.. Now everyone cna open their own bottles with the mouth!


Sugar and Honey.. I still don't know who is which!


Obala and mua.. My shirt is getting bigger means I am shrinking! OMFG!


Ini macam clubbing.. They made a dance floor in the middle of Sunset, put up some nylon huts and red coloured cloth to make it fancy and you are all invited to dance!


Drink my friends.. Drink till you drop.. Cause the night is all yours!


Yam Seng, Yam Seng!


Then we took a group photo with all the friends we know before saying Good Bye, Sayonara and Au Revoir.. The night continue with party people and we followed Obala to sent Sue and the rest home.. What a pleasant party night!

Btw, I will try Summer Beach soon and update about the new particular chilling spot in BF..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP