Blog Widget by LinkWithin

North to South

>> Friday, December 18, 2009

It was a Tuesday night, when everything and everyone has settled down, my friend asked if i would like to join them for a chillout session by the beach in sunset.. Chillout, finally! I have not been into this kind of activities since the beginning of holiday! There are only 5 of us because it was a last minute random thing.. Even the customers that particular night are less than usual.. Maybe because of the weather.. The songs played is awful and the kitchen was closed.. BUT I enjoyed sitting by the beach.. The whole day also, it doesn't mattter..

Next thing I am going to do is to enjoy sunset at sunset.. Yeah, sounds good isn't it? So if you want to feel the last sunset of 2009, do hook me up!
Bet my friends are building their first fat fat snowman over in the UK and Dublin already.. The snow thick enuff d?


The girl will always get her cocktail but idk why she asked for mojito.. End up we mix some beer and I finished up the whole glass.. Yeah! Don't waste money..


This is my cocktail dog, Shiro Pi.. Cocktail is the new word I am going to use for mixed-breed dog.. Yep, he is my holiday entertainment besides Facebook.. Anyway, they banned the use of FB in certain companies and colleges too so better not get busted!



Then, we went for supper in Jelutong.. The Pos Jelutong Burger was 'tutup' so we went over to the chinese hawker.. I often eat the economy bihun and mee from the aunt as she open her stalls till late mid night.. The oyster omelette there is awesome and cheap too!

the above plate costs RM4.oo; bihun, mee, luncheon meat, taiwanese sausage and an egg...


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP