Blog Widget by LinkWithin

One night in KL before 2009 ends..

>> Saturday, December 26, 2009

This was a fcukin' last minute planned trip where end up with 3 jokers headed down to KL and the areas there.. The meeting was in Pos Jelutong and again only the 3 of us turned up..
Don't know what happened to the rest but I sure don't give a fcukin' damn..
Guess I am obsessed with the FCUK apparel which has a printed slogan ' NO FCUKIN' WORRIES' oh just forgive me ;)

As usual, Reese will be the driver as he had told and begged our mom for the car since god knows when.. Well, we are not rich kids who can just hijack our parents car and go wherever we want ok! She allowed us eventhough it was a last minute plan.. Number 3 who followed us is the well-known GAYLORD in our gym..


As usual, my human head GPS will bring us down to Mutiara Damansara so we use the LDP to IKEA/IKANO for lunch.. Meat Balls, how can I forget the love man?

Lunch over, we went over to The Gardens and shop just like the girls.. Went over to Mid Valley, did nothing there so we get lost from Gardens.. We did not went back to Sunway as one of my friend PPK me so I PPK another friend as we need to shoot back to the LDP.. Did not stop at 1U too..

Went straight into KL following the 'Kuala Lumpur' sign.. And wtf the board disappeared halfway.. Luckily we followed Jln Pudu and ended up in Times Square.. From there we asked for Impiana KLCC but they increase their price about 50% during peak season and we ended up in an inn.. It is somewhere near beach club and Aloha so we are actually staying in a...

Checked-in, bathed and walked to Pavilion and then Time Square.. It rained and we went back to the inn with a taxi.. Taximan was cool..

Slept at 3 after watching Animal Planet because the club downstairs is seriously blasting the music gila-gila even we, on the 7th floor could hear the thai songs..


Big bro at Pavilion.. Damn hardcore place with hardcore crowd!


This is me with my new AX.. Cheers KL party people! I might want to have my industrial placement in Mandarin Oriental next year if Rasa or GS is failed.. KL is totally hectic but Awesome!

Andrew, we shall go together next time *winks!*

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP