Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2010 RESOLUTIONS

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2010 resolutions and wishes are obviously longer than 2009 because of the ''2nd'' stripe in my age.. I am now a 20 years old dude who has done nothing to my own life.. Future for chefs in Malaysia is a Hardcore pain.. Plan now to avoid disappointment easier than die later right?
It is seriously time to start planning for 10 years to come ain't it?

Okay, lets start with my wishes first (ain't a gay business here ok?)

- I wish to own a running shoe for gym purposes
- A watch for industial use later in this year
- My friends to be at my side all the time (or when I need them)
- Industrial Placement in a fine 5 STAR HOTEL!

Here are my resolutions:

- Lose more weight; my previous resolution worked!
- Get a kitchen job.. It didn't work but I'll try again..
- Brush up my PR skills; I wanted to be anti-social last year but not this year..
- Used Thasi's quote but this year I'll stay humble while dreaming big from schizzow..
- Excel in my Culinary Skills; Got my first Gold medal for Pastry Competition in College.. First thing to boost my confidence?
- Would like to keep in touch with my high school friends..
- To be a better Gentlemen.. Yeps, all men must have this quality and I have to learn my manners..

That's about it.. The above is already too hard for me to handle; I shall stop here and be merry on the first day of 2010.. People who are just starting their college life, value your high school friends and take good care of yourself..
BEWARE of scams and scums! :)

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP