Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, December 05, 2009

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hey there ;)
This is one of the nothing-to-do Saturday in the month of December..
1 week past already since holiday started.. Im still stuck here doing nothing.. Maybe when we grow older we have shorter 'want-to-do-list' right?
I have no plans up my head but just to attend all RPM classes in the gym..
This Saturday is a little bit different, I did not go home straight away after gym but went for a haircut in the indian barber.. My head is like a ball after going bald lahh..
Next, my friend called and he wanted to follow my brother and I to New World Park as we promised my coursemate to see her performances.. She's a drummer ;)
The even is hosted by 'The Realm Church' and the SPCA..


First of all, we had dinner in 'All Right' western food cafe.. The beef is Good.. The owner is my friend, wei ren's uncle.. And, the stall is located in Yellow House or the Famous Hainan Lor Mee which is at Pulau Tikus or Mein Kwok father's kopitiam for friends who know them..


Minute Beef.. Tender and has the Asian taste where there are sauteed onion accompaning the beef.. Yum Yum..


Later on, we went over to NWP for the 'Christmas Presentation' by The Realm members.. We were early so we played with the dogs from SPCA..


The Bulldog! Lol..


French Bulldog..


And there is a wood carving shop, OHL newly opened in NWP! The owner Mr. OHL had won so many prizes, even in the Salon Gastronomique for Butter and Ice carving.. Kudos!
He should replace our lecturer I tell you..


Sir Francis Light statue.. Hand carved.. Peace!


And finally the event, I forgot to take the pictures as I was drowned by their superb performances, carols and band..
Heh.. What a day..

Later on, we went over to QB to check out fitness concept as yeang said obala couldn't make it to sunset.. Jeff messaged and said he was at Hammer's so we pay him and his family a visit.. Hehe..

What a day.. Lolz.. My next outing should be the Pantai Jerjak trip.. Signing off..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP