Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I went out ok.. I am not emo..

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I went out with Obala, Ogareth and Oduck the other day for some discussions about an unfortunate trip that has to be cancelled due to some 'face problem' we had to encounter..
Firstly, I went down to MPH to look for our world map as my bedroom wall is empty and my friends are scattered all around the world.. Apala, I am still stucked in Malaysia.. Anyway, Penang is actually very awesome.. Okay about the world map.. I did not buy it actually.. Found out the price is too expansive maybe I will save up and get a globe instead..

It was already 1pm and my friends did not call me so I overjoyed looking at some books in the cookery shelves.. Later on, I reloaded my dead mobile phone and started messaging them.. They were actually waiting for me in Mega Q.. BUT, I was earlier than Oduck..

So, we had lunch in Nandos and was supposed to order the Family Set.. Our lawyer calculated the price and it was not worth buying so we had our invidual a la carte dish.. I took the Nandos and Fitness First promo set.. Do you know what happened?

The kind waitress was unsure about the promo.. Guess I was the first customer who showed them the blue membership card.. What? Got listen to Hitz. Fm bo?
Then she started walking down the restaurant and (i don't know what happened) she came up with a smile and say 'ya kami ada promotion ini'



Yes, I had this 1/4 chicken with 2 fixed sidelines (grilled vegetables inclusive of zucchini, egg plant, mushroom and capsicum with some buttered rice)
And not forgotten, a cup of bottomless Coke Light..
RM14.50++

It actually means they only give u free drinks loh if you are a FF member.. Not Bad what..


Wah, gym members also got privilages in eating chicken..
And yes I saw this banner, Celebriti Fitness has some collaborations with Cold Storage.. Don't pray pray.. Maybe the phrase 'you are what you eat' is really true and was proven million years ago..

So after makan, we met some friends in Watson or was it Guardian as our lawyer wanted to buy some clay.. I showed him the magic clay I hope he likes it cause it costs about RM22..

Finally, we watched 'Jump', went to toilet, and then off to Island Plaza for another brand new journey..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP