Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Happy Saturday

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It was the last Saturday of the one week holiday.. Simple day, I made myself free the whole day.. Was supposed to attend a school event but I could not make it.. Only went there in the night..

Watched 'Perfect Getaway.' The show rocked.. But there were some parts that make me blur.. Might go watch again.. HAHA!

Later, we went over to Esplanade to chill.. We watched the the 'pocket bike race' and then walked to the hawker centre for fruits.. First time eating fruits there.. First hand experience but the fruits are expansive!


Look for BUAH POTONG in the chinese part of the hawker centre.. The one near the beach..
Cheers!
This coming Saturday is a heavy Saturday.. I have stuffs to do..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP