Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fish & Chips

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

My friend tempted me with fish.. Fish = healthy protein and it also helps ure brain cells to develope!? No?
We were supposed to dine in a fish and chips restaurant but the plan had never come true..
Then the tham chiakness in me forced my lazy butt to be kicked and I went shopping for ingredients..


Bought a kilo of butterfish as the main ingredients.. Butterfish is creamy and has the best texture if you want a good fish and chips.. It is not too expansive tho..


For the batter, I used the 'beer battered' concept.. Found the recipe in the KDU library not long ago.. Worked out to be fine.. Hehe.. Wonder what will happen if I replace the beer with liquor..


The for the chips.. Older potatoes are recommended.. Soak them in water so that the starch can ooze out and you will have a more crispy fries.. Science says that!


My Beer Battered Fish and Chips turned out to be like that!


Tadaa.. Rich and creamy flesh.. Yum Yum..

Argh.. Still want the real deal..
Faster make up ure mind and we go to the real shop for fish..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP