Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friendship that lasts forever :)

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

As we grew up, we have more work, bigger responsibilities, more stressful education, hardcore work and less friends.. Don't tell me all this is not happening to all grown ups?

Since everyone is busy and busy with our stuffs, we rarely go out for a drink unless it is an important thing! Oh yes.. My good friend who is in the same class with me since 'Standard 1' to 'Form 4' is leaving to Ireland for his education purposes.. The Bos is going to be in Uni!

And before he left, im so touched he called some of us and treat us a good mamak dinner @ Ali..
Talking about Ali, I've not been there since I started college in KDU.. Was chilling the every night with my pals when I took A levels in Disted.. Release stress konon..

So, we chit-chattered till late at night.. The place have been updated too.. Ali is going green! He plant some palma trees around his little stall.. In sure Audee gave him those..


The host.. Heih Heih..
Everyone kept teasing him no matter what topic we are in..


Now this dude here is Yeang.. He is non-paid trainee in Rasa Sayang Hotel & Resort..
Industrial Training is killing him.. But he is still alive lah..


Obala and Jeff, the 2 most well known students in SHTCA..


Gareth and his Roti Bom..
This is one of Ali's signature dish..


And finally, our handsome Jan.. As usual lah he is late..
Engineer in training..

Woah, see lah. Im not bullshitting.. Everyone is fighting for their future.. So busy.. Not much time to catch up.. But yesterday dinner was a good one!

People, don't forget me okay!
Check me out here :)

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP