Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Orange & Black not forgetting Silver

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've took down this old bicycle parts, then sand it, then spray paint it and it is still not done..
I don't have the parts to replace it you see..

Should give it to the pro Mr. Lay Sheang!
Merdeka day is nearing too.. 2 more days..
And everyday it is raining cats and dogs..

How to send to the pro?

Anyway, there are some progress I did to the bike..


Sketch-sketch to get some inspiration..
Learned from Chip Foose TV show!
Anyway, we are forced to learn Illustrator Cs3 maybe next time I can try using that.. Hehe..


To wrap the parts that are not supposed to be painted..
Then paint a base coat layer so that the paint and finishing can stay..


Spray paint the colour you wanted.. I chosed orange..


Spray paint, polished, washed, oiled and fixed back..


The front part..


The bicycle looks like this before I put my hands on it..


Now, it is just simple and shiny.. Lighter too.. No more rusts..

Anyway, I still got long way to go..

Need to fix these back:
-Front and back brake, the wires and the arm thinggi..
-Handlebar grip
-The front basket
-Front and back tyres and their tubes
-Right side pedal
-The new bicycle stand
-Malaysia flag!

And I threw these away:
-Chain sheild
-Lock

And I want these on it later on:
-Dynamo & Lights
-Audio
-Reflectors
-Stickers which says ''The orange Hawk''


HAHAHA...

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP