Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BORING ( PART #4 )

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

Heih Heih..
Suithonglive is back.. With more bicycles..
This one is god damn old, it is 30 years old already..
Im gonna turn it into some hardcore 'bicycle potong'..
If you have no idea what it is about.. Pray hard God help me to finish it up..
Cause many parts are rusted and some are broken already..
The name is Dragon..

My itchy hands took every thing off already.. Except the chain.. Should I break it?

Heh! This is the back wheel and the drum brake.. Everything rusted.. Now my brain is rusted too!

Aha.. This is an interesting stuff here! The bicycle LOCK! Cool huh?

HAHA.. PLEASE don't rain tomorrow.. Please fill my wallet up with pocket money.. Please heal my stupid leg muscles..

And I shall show you, the Bicycle Potong!
HOHOHO..


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP