Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BORING (PART #3)

>> Saturday, August 1, 2009

Few days back, my mom and I sent the bicycle to a shop in Mount Erskin.. The nearest shop we could find already loh..
The Old uncle is the previous owner of Lay Sheang motorcycle shop @ Pulau Tikus.. The one beside the police station..
He passed his business over to his daughter and son-in-law.. Then, he open his very own small shop to repair old bicycles and motorcycles.. His supply quite cheap tho..
Lay Sheang is his name lahh..

The tube was replaced but not the old tyres.. He said they are still ok!

Next, I sand and washed the rusts away so that the spray paint process can be carried on.. Wrap the other parts with masking tapes and old news paper to avoid the paint dusts/ particles..

The handle.. I also got skills in spray painting know! Don't play play.. But I wonder how long it will last lah..
BUT, I think it is better to get a new front with absorbers.. Tarak spring tarak syok dah!

Next, I carved some stickers for the body.. NEXUS is my bike's brand/name.. Made an illegal one for it..

Then, the SPECTRUM URL as promised.. Heih heih..

Tadaa! Everything is as good as new.. 10 years old not yet counted as antique lor..
Nvm, I will save another bicycle which is older than me one of these days..
The one that is used my my mom when she was in secondary school!

Now, I can start training for the 'save the environment' plan by the mad fellas..
HAHAHA!


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP