Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No Progress..

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010



2010 is supposed to be the best year lahh.. BUT until now, it has bring nothing good to myself.. FML FML!! Stress sekali.. Maybe I should think it over and put some confidence in myself..

Do you know that we are supposed to submit the choice of the hotels we are going to by the end of this semester.. End of sem is on February! I would like to go KL for training but there are alot of problems that stops me from going down south.. So, I shall pick Rasa Sayang and Golden Sands lah.. Since it is in Batu F and I love the place..

Damn This Semester is short and there are 3 assignments (Comparison of 2 establishment, Find Hotels Hierarchy Chart & explain the chef's role and Some 'skills' teaching stuffs) then comes 3 project which is The Pastillage Cake, Chocolate 3D and also the styrofoam (Pls not that apek again!) Started non of the assignments above and hope to do it by next week..

I think I need to do things on my own already since ego of chefs has won over our emotions.. I think people will eat us up instead of help lah.. ZZZZZ! Hate the environment as I am not throughly an 'evil' leader or subordinates.. I love togetherness..

Fucking hate myself lahh.. I need to go to the gym and lose some mutherfucking weights.. BUT, nowadays go gym and lift weights.. LOL! Im like so braindead now and what is taught cannot be remembered.. Maybe I don't like the subjects or the lecturers? XD And do you know that if we get total average marks for all semester at 70 or above, we can get another special certificate form IMI! Anyone reading this, faster go fight for the special certificate..

Life sucks when your Birthday is on the EVE of CNY.. Everything is expansive from the 7 course meal(lou yee sang included), QE2 and cruise.. I think the club is full too.. Dudes, want to hit down the club since we had not go to such place since we entered college, promise our gf and ex's?

FTW! It is even worse when you're broke.. 2010 tarak progress here.. Damn I need to update my blog too..






0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP