Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What do you want from me?

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I think I am making some progress here.. After 2 weeks of goyang kaki and not thinking of what to do, tmrw and next week will be the submission date for our pastillage cake.. Damn, short semester what also short..

I don't know how or why but when it comes to pastry, sometimes I can think positive and make the stuffs possible.. Maybe I should just drown into the pastry line.. Grrr..
Do you know that I wanted to pursue my Degree too.. BUT it is very impossible :(


This is made from Royal Icing.. Not Rojak icing ya! Well, it is like one of the most professional skills in cake decorating because every piece need to be symmetrical.. Using a 'paper' piping bag, steadily pipe the icing on the OHP film.. Well hope that it hardens and does not crack.. Damn first time doing I found out that I have steady hands.. There are some butterflies in the kitchen too..

Steady arms thanks to the gym.. BUT I think I need to build more brains than muscles.. Lack of studies makes me stupid.. Damn memorising 5 chapters in Marketing and Supervision each is a headache..

Anyway, we will be doing our 1st of 3 assignments tomorrow after class.. Damn class is from 9am to 6pm.. Yeah need some ENERGY in the night to make more progress!!

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP