Blog Widget by LinkWithin

YEAR END 2009 HAIRSTYLE!

>> Friday, October 2, 2009

Ever dream of a new hairstyle?
Does your hair influenced what you want or what you are doing?
Have you lose hairs?
What colour are your hair?
Are you emo?
Do you have hair?

Haha!
These are some surveys..

-My friend told me that he wanted to be bald because he had some problems in his relationships..
-Another friend says that he want to cut bald too.. BUT his mommy don't allow..
-Another friend made it before.. So there is an 'OK' from him..
-Few friends told me 'Im bald the whole of my schooling life.' I aint doing it again..
-For me, I just want to try a new thing..


Ohh.. This is me..

To go bald is the 'LATEST YEAR END 2009 HAIRSTYLE,' GO BALD, DO GOOD! for yourself..

Sometimes, changes are good..
Shall stop drinking unless it is an occation..
Stop smoking and sisha unless it is a party..
Stop mid-night snacks and foods.. It is unhealthy and fattening..
Totally stop clubbing and disco to save midnight oil..
Sleep and wake up early to have a prosperous life..
Exercise regulary to avoid all kinds of disease..


This is the bald me.. Well, popular blogger got paid for being bald.. Im not popular so, I only pray that everyone are concious of your own health..
Wake up and shave ure head bald like me ;)

HAHAHA!

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP