Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday Morning

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

We have changed our hiking time from evening to early in the morning.. The reason is, we have replacement class for about 1 month from 4 pm to 8pm..
Anyone who wants to join us can simply do so.. 7.30am at Youth Park..
After hiking, we will be having breakfast at any kopitiam near that area..

For the first morning hike, I was late! Snooze my mobile till the battery flat.. Then I followed obala ( the photo provider ) who was waiting outside my house for 30 minutes i think.. Reached the bottom of the hill at about 8.30am and we waited for captain Mozi..

Some of them 'ppk-ed' us so left the 5 of us only.. There are many teenager groups went hiking in the morning too.. I saw my friends with their girls.. LOL!

Everybody practicing 'Healthy Line' concept huh? So, my hiking partners are:


COBRA! We have all sorts of nicks mah.. He was named COBRA after smoking his first sisha!


Obala.. The emo-kid..


Gareth.. He was actually pointing at me and vice versa but I crop this pic because I looked like Gorilla.. And No, I am not..


This is me.. Hairless and Shoeless.. cause broke already..



Captain Mozi..

If you want to know, I would like to share:
- morning hike is cool and refreshing
- morning hike has less monkeys
- morning hike have cool people who boil tea using super mini stove and kettle
- morning hike you can see sunrise
- morning hike you can see me ;]

Anyway.. This Friday, which is tomorrow, our plan is cancelled as we are having some volunteery work in college.. Help out during Fontherra Pastry challenge..
Next Friday, we shall sweat and burn all unwanted calories..



0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP