Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The manual sewing machine

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Belongs to my late grandmother.. According to dad, this is one of her beloved fortune.. Hmm.. Does anyone know why people use yellow cloth to clean the antique?
Years had passed but I can rarely find a scratch on this baby.. Seehow hardworking and caring my grandmother was..
Just wondering, is there still anyone use manual way to sew clothes with this kind of machine??

Wooden box to contain the sewing machine.. This is certainly not a baby coffin..

Some of the spare parts..

SINGER, the most well-known brand for sewing machine..

This is cool.. Calligraphy writings on the arm of the machine..

Plated pewter..

OLD is GOLD right?

This is why i say Manual..
Now, i got to get my SIFU to teach me how to use it because i was dreaming during KH lesson in form 3.. Guys do learn sewing aite.. No joke..








0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP