Blog Widget by LinkWithin

sui thong is not forgotten.. am I?

>> Saturday, November 1, 2008

But i am really sad.. Depress much.. Everyone who sees me says im FAT..
But im much FAIR-er than last time..
We had LEGEND reunion beach party last night and Ms ONG was there.. She could remember me and my name.. She never taught me but was my previous head discipline teacher..
I think its because of all the 'good' things i've done to the school..

Met Mr. See Tho the other day.. Just the same few words i heard from them.. lols..
Certainly my reason is IM in CULINARY studies maa..

Then Mr. Howell.. And the lists goes on..

Anyway, this year's Halloween was really good although i don't really celebrate it.. Congrats to Lembu for his success in the KDU Halloween catering.. XDXD

Ahh.. time for cardio, eat less and sleep more ;)

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP