Blog Widget by LinkWithin

SHIRO PI

>> Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello my name is SHIRO PI! I am a Maltease breed :) And I am a DOG doiink..
I am here to greet my MOMI (AICHIA) as my clone (SUITHONG) has not been treating me good..

Aiks, I am a very cheeky dog.. I run around the house 20km/h after bathing..
I chase people to get their food..
I don't like phone calls.. I bite anyone who answer the phone..
I am a BOY but i don't sleep with my stomach facing the ceilling..
Weird huh?

I got more weird things to share with!
I eat chicken!?
Nah, not that weird..
I actually chew on grapes, mango, cempedak and the king of fruits aka DURIAN!
Ugh.. anyone out there as weird as me?

If no, could you give me a hug??


1 comments:

Bala Tan Murli June 20, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.


  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP