Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ME & ALMA MATER..

>> Friday, June 13, 2008


It was 3am and i couldn't sleep.. Was watching Warta jam 3 at TV3..
Suddenly, I remebered something from the past.. I remembered the sweetest things that happened in school! My alma mater is the only place that provide students the better environment to study and shape their personalities.. Let me tell you guys some story about my school and secondary life..

When i was in form one and was still a small lil kid, i've learnt many silly things and skills from my seniors.. We got this tradition where the small kids like me become the 'bahan buli' in the school.. But if you're a SAINT, our taikor will protect us in the public le.. Keng leh? I call this Brotherhood!
I was in the scouts and the TROOP was the spark that lit my maturity and built my self-confidence.. I love you 7th GT(N).. Then toughest camp was the 35th LSCS organised by La Salle PJ..

St. Xavier has the most 'cheng' facilities, toilet and canteen.. The toilet was exactly like 5-star hotel except that they don't have big pieces of mirrors.. no big deal la, all the bad kids will destroy also.. Talking about the canteen, you can find the best hawker food there.. Try them yourself if you dont believe me..

I've got some good teacher when i was in the lower-secondary classes ( Form1-3).. They are Mr. Tan Boon Chai aka Uncle Chai, Mr. See Tho, Miss Ooi and my scout master Mr.Lim Eng Gee.. They treat me well and proves to me that 'caning' and toturing us by giving many lame homeworks does not work at all.. And Late Miss Ooi Hay Chin, I hope that you will rest in peace and bless us all with luck in whatever we are doing.. I became the Boy scout Patrol Leader in the Scout movements..

Then, when i grew older, i've learnt that to be respected, we must first respect others.. By teaching and passing down our skills to our juniors most of the seniors was respected.. When i was in Form 4, i joined the Boards of Class Monitors, known as BOCM.. Was the class treasurer for 4sc2.. Handling money is my job -.-

The Board of disciplinarians orgainsed the annual LTC camp.. Designed a T-shirt for the camp and i participated in the camp as well.. It was in Cameroon Highlands.. And it was my first time there.. Through the camp, i knew many new friends although my group was not the best there.. We got less members compared to the others.. Anyway, i love our stay there.. Thanks Xaverians..

I was then elected as the 7th GT(N) ventures secretary.. We successfully organised the Saints Combined Campfire & Gathering.. Thank you Wai Kit for being our superb leader..SATAC camp as well.. After the troop was taken over by Mr. Neoh, we still continue to strive what we spposed to do and to accomplish our responsibilities.. We don't really can go along with him.. haiz..

Not forgetting, thanks to my buddies Wai Kit, Bala, Ah Gu, Jeffrey, Ban Seng, Andrew, Gareth, Mitchell, Keown, Jeremy, Boon Teik and the seniors in helping and giving your bests in whatever scouting project we did together.. Love and miss camps, the 'siauness', the everything we did together with sweat and tears.. Thank you!

Form five, i was in 5Sc2, i got two close friends in class.. They are Gareth n Tze Loong.. Hehe.. We did many things together like talking about bikes, making racing stickers, graffiti and entertain Mr. Howell, our class teacher.. However, i don'treally like my class.. Many of my classmates are kiasu+kiasi type.. But I was then upgraded to Senior Class monitor and then nominated as Prefect.. Mission accomplish for the Boards story.. Unexpectly people like me can have good position in the disciplinary board..*clap hands*

Eventhough i left school after graduation in form5.. I would like to continue my studies and to serve my school, my troop and everything regarding St. Xavier's.. I want to feel all those sweet memories in school again but form6 does not provide what i want to further my studies and im now in KDU college to fulfill my dreams.. That is to be a chef and to officially open a cafe called 'atapcafe'..

No matter where I am, i love you St. Xavier! Thanks for the sweetest memories.. Dear readers, do you love your alma mater?

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP