Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Food Production 2 Exam

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

We were given 2 hours to complete 2 plate per 4 course set.. The ingredients given is black box so we are supposed to be prepared if not precious time will be lost during the first few minutes of planning..
We were given beef and sea bass.. Our group planned to take up sea bass as none of us were great cook of beef.. If I tell you I am a professional chef student and I never cook beef and lamb last semester don't laugh at me okay? Cause Group B people are less fortunate I don't want to mention it anymore..

So we used up the 2 hours and then produce our stuffs..


Appetizer by YY.. Chicken fingers with fresh vegetables and herb vinaigrette..


Soup by myself.. Cream of Cauliflower and corn served with chicken dumpling..


Pan fried Sea Bass with cheezy mash pumpkin and blanched vegetables served with tomato pronto and coriander salsa.. By Reese.. Won the Best Entree..


Finally, our dessert.. Egg custard tart with sponge cake and dragon cubes..
By our one and only Soon Keat aka Edison Chen.. Heih Heih..



0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP