Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Finally Over and Done..

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally, I can catch a breathe and sit down in front of my computer and start blogging again..
First of all, thanks to everyone who came to my set lunch with the theme 'Nyonya Cuisine'..
Secondly, I would like to apologize if the food tastes does not suit you or it is actually terrible?
Heh.. BUT most of all, I would like to thank my group members though we have lack of cooks to prepare such wonderful dishes..
Lastly, everyone would like to complain our KDU purchaser as everything given is either rotten or late.. and my fish is mere loco -.-'
We received our rice and dessert glutinious rice flour 30 minutes before 12.. @@'
Ahh.. the lists goes on.. So.. Those who missed it.. Let me show u pictures I stole from Jeff's Mother ;]


My menu card..


Appetizers: Asam Laksa and Deep Fried Spring Rolls..


Spring Rolls Garnished with julienned leeks..


Main course: Coconut Tumeric Rice, Coleslaw Top Hats & Pan Fried Red Snapper with Spicy Tamarind sauce and Pear salsa..


Dessert: Coonut Poppers, Red agar-agar with longan and Mango Slices..

After this posts I will be busy again.. I shall tell you how busy I am in the next post..



0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP