Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Keep Hope Alive

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First of all, I met my cousin brother @ the
church when I first step into it..
His name is Gregsson..
And he got 9A's for SPM.. Congrats man!

Woah! This event which we participated very meaningful loh!
Helped the church people to prepare meals for the homeless..
I enjoy doing this very much.. I think the rest agree too..
Im looking foward for more.. HAHAHA!


Ms. Rose, Ms. Chan, Mr. Jeffrey and Mr. Bala.. Who say too many cooks spoil the broth?

Still cooking..
Oh yea.. We made 3 dish and 1 rice.. Credits to Ms. Chan for her recipe.. HAHA..
1) Potato and Chicken
2) Fried onion eggs.
3) Stir-fry indian vegetables.

Break the eggs supervised by my bos, Matthew.. Matthew helped Bala and I to wash the giant rice pot too.. Seriously, it is huge!

Walla! This is the outcome after you peel 200 potatoes, chop cabbage, skin garlic & ginger and break 210 eggs! HAHAHA...

(Photos stolen from here! )

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP