Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Glutinous Rice Ball

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yummy! Hehehe!
Yalah.. Monday with no outings and no class = bored Monday..
I was rotting after baking and suddenly my bro wants to eat tang yuen.. He actually appeared after the whole day I did not see him.. So I followed him and then text duckie..

They have the soup with ginger and black sugar.. But, even the plain soup is good!

This is black sasame! The one I love most.. LOL! They have peanut ones too..

This is the stall..

For more info.. Look at the cards..

If you are not sure, then visit: http://tangyen.50webs.com/

Oh Yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAN YEANG! And guess what? He is the one who intro me to this stall, million years ago.. LOL! What a coincidence..


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP