Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

What a sad day..
LOL!
We wanted to watch Red Clift 2 but the cinema was full..
So we went over to starbucks and chill..
Then everyone left for dinner.. Only left sher, my bro and myself.. They didn't say they are not staying for dinner okay! Duckie, Cat and Aika left..
Then we went to meet two sweet couple.. Daryl-Kelley and Ryan-Crystal..
Played pool with Daryl..
He beat me twice.. AIKS!

Then, they went back and we went to dinner at 9.30pm?
Indecisive and we finally end up at Swensens, Gurney Plaza..

Lo.Oking at the CNY special Menu..
And the foods below are what the 3 of us had..

Spagetthi Chicken with mushrooms.. [Bro]

Mushroom Chicken Burger.. [SHERPIG]


Breaded Chicken.. [ME]
The food is OKAY only, nothing special.. BUT the tea..

I shall let you guess how much the green tea costs..
Fark lor give me Lipton one -.-'

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP