Blog Widget by LinkWithin

DUCKmade sushi

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

On a clear sunny Saturday.. DUCK has nothing better to do so he decided to turn into japanese..
He say I can add another post in my blog ma..
So, I also write about the story lor..

Guide to be a Japanese..
Step #1: Eat/Make Japanese food aka Sushi!

Identify what to be used to produce quality sushi.. Always choose fresh products.. Use your eyes to see and nose to smell lor!
I remembered once Ai Chia brought me to MEIJIYA located somewhere
@ Kelawei road to purchase Japanese stuffs.. Penangite can enjoy good imported Japanese stuffs there..

Okay back to DUCK..

He got sushi mat, salmon, sliced japanese cucumber,salmon egg, crab sticks, wasabi, seaweed, rice and japanese vinegar..
Eh.. somehow the japanese vinegar photo disappeared?

Slice the seaweed.. Make sure every piece is in the same size.. Then wrap the rice and add salmon egg on it.. Carefully take a picture of it too! The DUCK ebiko is done!

DUCK japanese roll.. Howcome got crabsticks only?

Cheng Cheng Cheng.. We have DUCK kanikama and salmon.. I was told by the DUCK that the salmon is not fresh.. Look at the MSN window..

jeffjeff - [c=46]WHO want play zx online eng server pm me[/c] says:
btw the salmon looks nice only. but its super unfresh

jeffjeff - [c=46]WHO want play zx online eng server pm me[/c] says:
stinks like dead fish jo


LoL..
End of the day, the DUCK told me that he gave up bring a Japanese too..
Wahlaueh.. At least he know how to wrap and all.. I don't even know how to say 'hello' in Japanese..


0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP