Blog Widget by LinkWithin

We Play Cheat and never play fair..

>> Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's up? More short updates.. Yesh? I am very busy with my new assignment(s).. You think I 'chiak pa bo su cho ah?' Neeeeehh.. Very Busy till i have to blog at 6am (now).. Lol.. Working 'overtime' for more cash mar.. Want to buy a scooter le.. Probably Nuovo or Vs only lor.. You know lar petrol price shoot up so high.. Drive car my mom cry le.. But takkan i wanna walk to school?

But, today i very hardworking le.. Want to know what i did? Look carefully at the pictures below lor..

Woah BLACK BOX ah? No la.. The BLACK box I specially made for 'd 'smallgirl' one.. Birthday ma.. But black accepted ah?? Nevermind la.. At least i give present ma..

Yea, I know its delicious.. Nonit say kut? See already straight away drool.. Cheap cheap food la.. Freid 'shui kao', round wedges and Ayamas Nugget split into half -.+

This one lagi keng.. Biasalah we 'tak malu' one..
THIS IS OUR FLAG , ' SURE WIN' man!!
My father says SURE anot? KnS.. =,=

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP