Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ello People! Sorry, Thank You & Hugs?

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey There! To all my loyal fans (actually nobody) im back! Back to scribble some new posts in my blog.. Im very sorry as there were no updates these few days.. Very busy 'pia-ing' for camp and cooking competition.. You see, we're working very hard on this camp although there are many many shiet that have to be done in our life, the old dick life.. So the committee of MBS better be honest in the marking scheme.. And ofcourse, those losers from other schools please keep your mouth shut glued with cow dungs and dun talk shiet to our girls : ) Don't let me mention your name..

Yups, many things has been done already.. Just that we need to improve on some minor stuffs, collect money to buy more bamboos, test our food and make more combine meetings.. Lol..
Hopefully, Mr. Neoh will sponsor us some money and weapons from the troop..

However, I need my old friends and scouts help.. Hope you guys will help me and blast some songs during the night.. Heh.. Thanks for those whom already lend their hands.. Oh yea, The ship which is still 'un-named', I hope that someone will buy it therefore I can use the money to improve on our stuffs and patrol needs..

Finally, whoever too free, money too much or want to do some good deeds, you can BANK-IN to my account :

Maybank
Teng Sui Thong
157148169869

But, tell me if you do so aite.. i will give you a HUG :) LOLs!

JokeR boleh!!

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP