Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Badminton at Permata Court!

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My friends and I had a Badminton game in Permata Court in Farlim/ Paya Terubong.. It was my first time there.. Seriously.. But as a Penangite, finally I went there already after 20 years!
It was a Badminton hall which offers 12 Badminton courts.. Arranged 4x3, wooden court, neat netting and has a stainless steel high level chair in each court..
We went in the morning and the court rent is RM4/ hour.. Very Cheap.. There is a mini mart, with a Japanese Racquet brand, Masuka that sell drinks and badminton stuffs!


This is my sifu and also the Thursday Badminton game organizer.. Charles plays here frequently..


Very Blur image of Obala and Gareth.. I think I got huge problems with cameras..


Mozi and YY the late comers! Our executive chef, YY here is an ex-school player..


Reese..


YY.. Ada gaya, ada mutu..


This is mua.. The most cacat-ed player in the whole of Permata History.. Hahaha!
Ops, kukumalu fong photo is missing.. Guess he 'tuang' alot till the cameraman cannot catch his shadow =p
Heih Heih..

Badminton again this Thursday!
I heard more are coming to join us.. So, get ready ure racquet and head on to Permata this Thursday, 10am.. Cheers!

Will be going to Tambun Lost World tmrw! Till then..

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP