Blog Widget by LinkWithin

20 Years Old Already!

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello People! My friends and I celebrated my 20th Apek Birthday @ my place on the eve, 12th Feb 2010.. The main organizer for the event is Huan Yeang and Bala.. They even did the plannings.. My parents sponsored the Steamboat, friends with BBQ stuffs and canape.. I made desserts too.. It was an awesome night to spend with them all! Thank You guys! They even give me suporbly awesome presents, a CK tee, Fcuk tee, CK IN2U, Medals, liquor and etc etc!


My cake! I can only see it at 12 midnight when it was 13th Feb! Haha.. Birthday boy also kena torture.. Luckily then don't tear my underwear and pour chicken eggs on me XP


This one very geng! First Medal from The 'Atap Cafe' People! Heh! Have u tried medal presentation in the middle of the road? XP


Tumpang Mikey!


Tracy, Lynn and I.. Everyone took picta with me before leaving one! LOL!


Our executive Chef! YY~


Take pic again.. then Bye Bye d.. Haha..


Shiro wanna have fun too! Guess he was looking for his momi :(


Gay act! Hahaha!


Gay Executive Sous Chef! Top in carving, suck lolipop rather than cock!


Drunkards!


Eat Eat Eat! Huat Arrr!


Play, Bet, Win, Eat! then DRINK!


Family photo semacam.. Father mother and 2 daughters.. LOL!


Makan also want to camwhore.. Haha..


Look at YY and Mozi, everyday argue from college till here.. LOL!!


Candid also fail d.. Haha..


Canape from my Executive Chef, YY!


Foods prepared by mom! prawns, garoupa, many-many kinds of balls, veges, fish maw, wanton, tau kee and etc..


Steamboat!


BBQ! Everything marinated by Obala, my Chef De Cuisine! Woots! Lamb, Chicken, sausages and ops forget to bring out the marshmellow..


The Really NAKED chef.. Lol!


Chilling outside at the little garden.. Mikey, Jeffrey, Cobra and Obala behind!


Another one.. Lembu, Gareth, myself, Lynn and Karyn!


Group Picta for the early Birds..


Group Picta for the night life people!


Picta for the Bar tender and his stuffs! Tequila, BL, Bacardi and a wine.. Mix all and puke like me on the bridge! LOL!


Anotha picta.. LOL! Look at Jan..


Giving a Thank You speech.. It was a long one hope everyone don't mind! XP
Here I go again.. Really appreciate you all to celebrate with me in my very own little cottage! Terima Kasih!! Merci!! Xie Xie!! Thank You!!

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP