Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Chinese Part of the Force..

>> Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today is Tuesday.. Our so called the most horrible day of the week.. Because we have to wait for 5 hours before the afternoon class at 4..
Then a great news came, my French Language lecturer says that today's class is cancelled due to some staff meeting he had to attend..
We went off to Public bank and breakfast..

Later on, someone sms-ed our Bala and told him that this afternoon class is cancelled too.. Hmm.. So today is holiday for me..
Later in the afternoon, I will have to go down to town again to get some stuffs for my final practical exam.. I guess I will be hopping from shops to shops today.. LOL!

Anyway we had dim sum for breakfast as we feel so Chinese today..


Round 1..

The TOP 3 model.. Look at OBala..

Ketua Lanun and Gareth..

Good Business..

Tea and Coke..

'Big leaf' tea..

Messy table.. All the Tham Chiak Lous!

Later on, we went over to Chowrasta market.. We wanted to see the Popia Skin Maker in Action but he ain't making any at that time..
Ugh.. Next time I shall video and put it in my blog..

HAHAHA..







0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP