Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Lepak around..

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Long time no update.. Time to say sorry again..
LOL!
Ohya, today our classes are being cancelled.. So don't need to go college..
Can go lepak..

Latest sticker design.. Wish I owned a personal car.. So I can stick it on the body.. Anyone want to give me a car?

And it's 31st of March! I think everybody knows.. 31% discounts on 31different Baskin Robbins ice-cream flavours.. Gareth and I went to the long-long queue..
LOL!

Then at night, dinner at Hainan Western Food @ Mount Erskin.. They gave me the buns.. Carbohydrate overload..

Eh.. This Merce got no road tax man! The driver needs to pay for his parking only..
This is how smart people should do.. Lari tax..
Bwahahha!



0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP