Blog Widget by LinkWithin

old is gold

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

A few days of ROTTING can come to an end when you figure out what to do the next day..
And it reminds me of my Adidas Superstar which was a present from my mom to me after getting 7 A's for PMR.. Bwahaha.. Im not boasting here ok.
After wearing it for a few years, the shoe turned from white to yellowish colour or we call it off-white..

This is before some 'touch of magic' was given to the pair of shoe..

Get some arcylic paint.. It shall do the magic.. Eh.. Get some fine nylon brush too..

HoHoHo.. From an old shiet to a brand new one..

It is still good after the Langkawi Island trip.. Lol..

Now, Im going to pimp my Nike AF1 with the CHIVAS logo..
Wish Me Luck! o.O
Halleluyah..



0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP