Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Carpenter prototype (part 1)

>> Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's sunday, meaning weekends in Penang where most of the shops are closed.. So, I couldn't buy more acrylic paints to paint my Nike AF1..
CHIVAS logo on the shoe.. Wait till you see it..

Then I evolves from an artist into a carpenter..
I am making a 'mini mini bar' for the baby liquor bottles i got in Langkawi.. Ops..
Updates about Langkawi will be up soon after I get the photos from BALANATION

Firstly, get some wooden block, plywoods, hammer, nails, saw and pencils?

Rusty nails.. Found in the storeroom..

The structure.. Yes, I didn't measure the woods before putting them together.. Lols..

End product..

Use sandpaper to get a smooth surface on the prototype..
Bwahaha..

Okay, have you eaten your snow balls? Cuz it's tang yuen day...




0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP