Blog Widget by LinkWithin

more nuts

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

Donut(doughnuts)News - Thursday, 18 October 2008. Painted my aquarium shelf, painted the white pillar, painted the muffler, painted my own hand.. Blame the rain -.-'
Passed my old watercolour paint to Beh as Mein Siew wants it..
Ahh, my life is all about paint ;) Lol..

After the painting and raining stuffs, i managed to spent some time on the pastry skills.. Hah, did some donut again.. I was afraid as the stupid yeast and the temperature for the yeast to produce Co2 really f*up..

Fried donut.. Notice i made some new design.. It look like the scouts woggle.. Heh..

Ganache and Choco chips and rice..

The woggle thing..

Ahh.. pastry pastry pastry really cost a bunch.. Now i have to find a way to buy some stoopid machine.. Anyone wanna share?

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP