Blog Widget by LinkWithin

IN-TRAINING

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello Readers, I know I MIA-ed for quite some time..
And yess I am back to talk a lil about what's going to happen..
Well, I finished my KDU semesters and are supposed to go for internship this coming Monday, 12th! So voila welcome to the industry to myself!

And ofcourse to all my coursemates, bros and friends who are going off Penang, Have a great trip and enjoy your work/stay/life in the the brand new world!

I hope I will have a great time in Rasa Sayang Resort as a trainee and meet more friends and sifu!

BTW, AtapCafe Buffet is a success thanks to our lecturer, Chef Yuzrem, our very supportive and infomative lecturers and also the 170 guests who turned up! Thank You all very Much!

:DDD

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP