Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Report 19

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

Duckie and Obala threw a great Birthday Bash for me yesterday..
Had lunch at TAO, played pool, watched valkyrie, dinner at Northam Beach and Chill at Ananda Bahwan..
Thanks to the two of them and those who came =)

Top: Andrew, Zoe, Sze Wei, Me, Ai Chia, Sherena
Bottom: Reese, Obalalabi, Jeffrey and Gareth








Ah.. This is Kelvin.. My coursemate who work in TAO.. LOL!

Keke!

Pool Pool..

I talk bunny who look like Bala..

Some local delicasies.. SATAY ayam..

Fried Oyster aka O chein..

My lovely ica-cream cake from the lovely Ai Chia.. Thank you very much!!

@ Anandas..

Myself and the cake..

And finally, we made this for Ai Chia.. Now you know why I am busy on the 12th..
Bluekx!

0 comments:



  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP